- Delegates are personally responsible for
their belongings at the venue. The Organizers will not be
held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates,
Speakers or Attendees; due to any reason whatever.
REQUESTING AN INVITATION LETTER
- For security purposes, Letter of Invitation will
be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference.
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like
to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Frontiers Meetings Ltd will not directly contact
embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or
invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa
issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy
of Frontiers Meetings Ltd, including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Registration fees do not include any kind of insurance.
- Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is
the responsibility of THE REGISTRANT.
- If Frontiers Meetings Ltd cancels this event
for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee
paid. You may use this credit for another Frontiers Meetings Ltd event
which must occur within ONE YEAR from the date of
- All cancellations or modifications of registration must be
made in writing to email@example.com
- This cancellation policy was last updated on 04 March 2021.
- If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a
position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event,
then the following refund arrangements apply
- Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing,
Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy is as
following slabs and all bank charges will be for
the registrants' account
- Before 60 days of the conference: Eligible for full refund.
(after $100 Service Fee deduction)
- Within 60-30 days before the Conference: Eligible for 50% of
- Before 30 days of Conference: Not eligible
- E-Poster Payments will not be refunded.
- In case of VISA refusal, the paid amount can
be transferred to the other conference or can be refunded after the deduction
of administrative charges.
- NOTE: "All kind of
refunds will be processed in the second week, after the completion of the
- If Frontiers Meetings Ltd postpones an event
for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled
dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid.
You may use this credit for another Frontiers Meetings Ltd event
which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
- All fully paid registrations are transferable to other
persons from the same organization if a registered person is
unable to attend the event. Transfers must be made by the registered
person in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details
must be included the full name of replacement person, their speech title,
phone number, and email address. All other registration details will be
assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
- Registration can be transferred to one conference to another
conference of Frontiers Meetings Ltd if the person is
unable to attend one of the conferences.
- However, Registration cannot be transferred if it is
intimated within 15 days of the respective conference.
- The transferred registrations will not be eligible for
ACCOMMODATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Accommodation Providers (Hotels) have their own
cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are
made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as
possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation.
- Frontiers Meetings Ltd will advise the cancellation policy of
your accommodation provider, prior to canceling or amending your
booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
- Press permission must be obtained from Frontiers
Meetings Ltd Conferences Organizing Committee prior
to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have
obtained their approval in writing. The Frontiers Meetings Ltd is an
objective third-party non-profit organization. This conference is not
associated with any commercial meeting company.
- By registering for the conference you grant permission
to FRONTIERS MEETINGS LTD to photograph, film or record
and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments to publish,
reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the
resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or
in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs and
/or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any