TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delegates are
personally responsible for their belongings at the venue. The Organizers will
not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to
Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; due to any reason whatever.
an Invitation Letter
- For security purposes, Letter
of Invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had
registered for the conference.
- Keeping in view of increased
security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply
for Visa as soon as possible.
Meetings Ltd will not directly contact embassies and
consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should
apply for Business Visa only.
note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the
consideration of cancellation policy of Frontiers Meetings Ltd,
including the inability to obtain a visa.
fees do not include any kind of insurance.
- Please note that any (or) all
transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant.
- If Frontiers Meetings Ltd cancels
this event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the
registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Frontiers
Meetings Ltd event which must occur within ONE YEAR from the date of
- All cancellations or modifications of
registration must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This cancellation policy was last updated on
April 04, 2018
- If Frontiers Meetings Ltd postpones an event for any reason and
you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will
receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this
credit for another Frontiers Meetings Ltd event
which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- All fully paid registrations are
transferable to other persons from the same organization if
registered person is unable to attend the event. Transfers must be made by
the registered person in writing to email@example.com. Details
must be included the full name of replacement person, their speech title, phone
number, and email address. All other
registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise
- Registration can be transferred to
one conference to another conference of Frontiers Meetings Ltd if
the person is unable to attend one of the conferences.
- However, Registration cannot be transferred if
it is intimated within 15 days of the respective conference.
- The transferred registrations will
not be eligible for Refund.
- If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Keeping in view of advance payments towards
Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep
Refund Policy is as following slabs and all bank charges will be for
the registrants' account
Before 60 days of the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less $100 Service Fee
Within 60-30 days of Conference: Eligible for 50% of
Within 30 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund
E-Poster Payments will not be refunded.
- Accommodation Providers
(Hotels) have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply
when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please
contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your
accommodation. Frontiers Meetings Ltd will advise the cancellation policy
of your accommodation provider, prior to canceling or amending
your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable
- Press permission must be obtained
from Frontiers Meetings Ltd Conferences Organizing
Committee prior to the event. The press will
not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval
in writing. The Frontiers Meetings Ltd is an objective third-party
non-profit organization. This conference is not associated with any
commercial meeting company.
- By registering for the conference you grant permission to FRONTIERS MEETINGS LTD to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments and to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs and/or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.