The Stem Cell 2023 conference will host a competitive poster session that will be attended by young researchers and students. Students will give a 10-minute demonstration of their poster, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A to the juries as well as attendees.
The meeting will offer the Best Presentation Awards. The winners of the poster competition will be awarded a Certificate of appreciation.
The criteria for the Best Poster Awards are:
· Clarity of submitted abstract
· Importance of the presentation paper
· The Uniqueness of the work
· The ability of the presenter to explain the work
· Poster Design
Guidelines for Poster Competition:
· Only graduate and undergraduate students can take part in this competition.
· The panel will only consider the nominated papers for the Best Presentation Awards selection.
· The deadline for the application is 45 days before the meeting date.
· The applicants of Best Poster Awards should register for the conference.