Pharmaceutica 2019 includes Keynote and Speakers sessions on the most recent examination intended to offer extensive worldwide exchanges that address current issues in Pharmaceutica 2019.
Clinical research aims to advance medical knowledge by studying people, either through direct interaction or through the collection and analysis of blood, tissues, or other samples.
A clinical trial involves research participants. It follows a pre-defined plan or protocol to evaluate the effects of a medical or behavioral intervention on health outcomes. By taking part in clinical trials, participants not only play a more active role in their own health care, but they also can access experimental treatments and help others by contributing to medical research.
- Clinical research & clinical trials: academic perspective
- Clinical operations & project management
- Patient-centric clinical trials
- Innovations in clinical study designs
- Research and trials on oncology and aids
- Clinical trials on different diseases
- Medical imaging in clinical research
- Clinical data management and analytics
- Future of clinical trials and technology innovations
- CRO, sponsorship & outsourcing for clinical trials
- Clinical trial site selection and management
- Clinical trial forecasting, budgeting and contracting
- Clinical supply management
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.