The conference will host a competitive poster session that will be attended by Pediatrics faculties. Students will give a 10-minute presentation of their poster, followed by 5 minutes of Q & A, to the judges, as well as attendees at-large.
The conference will offer the Best Paper Awards. The winners of the poster competition will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation.
The criteria for the Best Poster Awards are:
- Clarity of submitted abstract
- Importance of the work
- The novelty of the work
- Level of completion of the work
- The ability of the presenter to explain the work
- Poster Design
Guidelines for Poster Competition:
- Only graduate and undergraduate students can take part in this competition.
- The jury will only consider the nominated papers for the Best Paper Awards selection.
- The deadline for the application is 30 days before the conference date.
- The applicants of Best Poster Awards should register for the conference.