Best Oral/ Poster awards is to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research which will be later published in the International Journals. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference. Frontiers Meetings aims at setting a platform for all the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference i.e. "Exploring the current challenges and possibilities in nursing and healthcare"
The meeting will offer the Best Presentation Awards. The winners of the poster competition will be awarded a Certificate of appreciation.
The criteria for the Best Poster Awards are:
· Clarity of submitted abstract
· Importance of the presentation paper
· The Uniqueness of the work
· The ability of the presenter to explain the work
· Poster Design
Guidelines for Poster Competition:
· Only graduate and undergraduate students can take part in this competition.
· The panel will only consider the nominated papers for the Best Presentation Awards selection.
· The deadline for the application is 45 days before the meeting date.
· The applicants of Best Poster Awards should register for the conference.