Best Oral/ Poster awards are to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research which will be later published in the International Journals. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference. Frontiers Meetings aims at setting a platform for all the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference i.e. " Explore Contemporary Advancements in Neurology and Neuroscience"
Best Oral Presentation: USD 699*
· After each presentation, we will send you a feedback link for rating the presentation.
· Your feedback is very essential for every speaker so please rate on the basis of their presentation.
· We will record your IP Address, so please do not vote more than once.
· Chair & Co-chair will even evaluate the speakers' enthusiasm towards their interest, and knowledge in the area of their research.
· Your feedback will be sent to our Chair and Co-chair and the Chairperson(s) decision will be final and no clarification will be given.
Best Poster Presentation: USD 399*
· The judgment will be done by Sessions Chair.
· When the competition is being conducted, each participant should be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all the questions from the judges.
· Judges will even evaluate the student's enthusiasm towards their study, interest, and knowledge in the area of their research.
· The judge’s decision will be final and no clarification will be given.
· The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference.
· The decision of the winner will be withdrawn if the winner/winners is/are not present at the time of the announcement.
NOTE: The above Cash prizes will be given only when the number of Oral talks are 30 & number of Posters are 10**