- Laptop, Projector, Microphone will be provided by the Organization.
- We suggest you to please carry your presentation in a flash drive or you can submit your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the presentation should be in Power-point.
Make sure your slides are readable.
- Keep the number of slides to a minimum (up to 10 slides), don’t
- Use simple sentences; avoid jargon, highly
specialized vocabulary and unfamiliar abbreviations.
- Make your slides interesting; don’t just read
out a list of bullet points from each slide. Judicious use of
photos/graphics can be very helpful.
- Using too many different colors, fonts, and
graphics will distract the audience.
- Keep graphs and tables simple, and make sure
they are legible and appropriately labeled.
- No videos will be recorded
- Allow at least 5 minutes at the end of your
presentation for questions.
- Question periods, thanks and acknowledgment of
the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the
session, so please stay until the session ends.
and A/V equipment will be set up in the room before the presentation.
- We suggest presenters set the page for “On-Screen Show (4:3) with a width
of 10” and a height of 7.5”.
- We recommend an easy to read typeface (font type) for slides, like Times
New Roman, Cambria or Arial.
- We recommend presenters use color for emphasis only. White or black
lettering on a blue the background is easy to read.
- Avoid light lettering on a light background, red or green text and please
be considerate of those who are color blind.
FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
The poster session gives an opportunity to interact
with senior faculty and share your ideas and get the suggestions in return
which make this session an interactive and encouraging bit for the young
- The poster size must be 1 meter X 1 meter,
arid pasting materials will be provided to each presenter. We encourage you to
paste the posters 1 hour prior to the start time of poster sessions as per the
- Poster evaluation and certificate
distribution will be done by the judges. Poster awards will be presented on the
day of the closing ceremony.
- E-Posters Presenter is not required to join
the conference in person. The Poster (in PDF form) will be electronically projected
during the poster session area. E-Poster abstract will be published in the
Proceeding book. Presenters will be provided with E-Certificate during the
- If there are any questions from the
attendees, it will be sent to the respective speaker by email.
- All the attendees (except oral presentation)
will be provided with the delegate certification signed by the ORGANIZING
COMMITTEE MEMBER (OCM). Name and affiliation on the certificates will be printed
as per the records filled during the registration process. For any changes or
requests regarding the certification— please contact us before one month of the