Pediatric cardiology is a run through dealing with various problems related to heart in children, infants, newborn. The field incorporates therapeutic conclusion and treatment of innate heart deserts; coronary corridor disease, heart disappointment, valvular coronary illness and electrophysiology in kids. Atherosclerosis is additionally the most well-known reason for Pediatric cardiovascular disease. Tetralogy of Fallot, double outlet right ventricle, pulmonary atresia, persistent truncus arteriosus, transposition of the great arteries, and Ebstein's anomaly are various congenital cyanotic heart diseases.
· Disorders of the heart valves
· Neonatal diagnosis and surgery
· Nursing and care for pediatric cardiac patients
· Pediatric cardiovascular surgery and complications
· Cardiac rehabilitation
· Syncope- treatment and management
· Congenital heart diseases and pulmonary stenosis
· Diagnosis & Treatment
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.