TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delegates are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue. The Organizers will not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; due to any reason whatever.
Requesting an Invitation Letter
- For security purposes, Letter of Invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference.
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Frontiers Meetings Ltd will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of Frontiers Meetings Ltd, including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Registration fees do not include any kind of insurance.
- Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant.
- If Frontiers Meetings Ltd cancels this event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Frontiers Meetings Ltd event which must occur within ONE YEAR from the date of cancellation.
- All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to email@example.com
- This cancellation policy was last updated on January 04, 2019.
- If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs and all bank charges will be for the registrants' account
· Before 60 days of the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less $100 Service Fee
· Within 60-30 days of Conference: Eligible for 50% of payment Refund
· Within 30 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund
· E-Poster Payments will not be refunded.
· In case of VISA refusal, the paid amount can be transferred to the other conference as per your choice.
- If Frontiers Meetings Ltd postpones an event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Frontiers Meetings Ltd event which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
Transfer of registration
- All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization if a registered person is unable to attend the event. Transfers must be made by the registered person in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details must be included the full name of replacement person, their speech title, phone number, and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
- Registration can be transferred to one conference to another conference of Frontiers Meetings Ltd if the person is unable to attend one of the conferences.
- However, Registration cannot be transferred if it is intimated within 15 days of the respective conference.
- The transferred registrations will not be eligible for Refund.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
- Accommodation Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation.
- Frontiers Meetings Ltd will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to canceling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
- Press permission must be obtained from Frontiers Meetings Ltd Conferences Organizing Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. The Frontiers Meetings Ltd is an objective third-party non-profit organization. This conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
- By registering for the conference you grant permission to FRONTIERS MEETINGS LTD to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs and /or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.