We are glad to announce the Global Experts Meeting on Frontiers in Biofuels and Bioenergy to be held on October 14-16, 2019, Rome, Italy organized by Frontiers Meetings Ltd in collaboration with generous support and cooperation from enthusiastic Academicians and Editorial Board Members. This conference is a unique international platform that’s a confluence of all stakeholders of the ecosystem – Industry, Academians, Researchers, Innovators, Chemical Engineers, Professors, Students, Regulators– coming together to present and discuss the wide range of current topics and will be available to discuss on the theme “Accelerating Advancement in the Fields of Biofuels & Bioenergy”. As the premier event, we have developed a program with your interests in mind. We have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts. Life is full of giving and take. Make it count in your professional life. Attend the Biofuels 2019 Conference to network with your peers, exchange expertise and experiences, and arm yourself with the latest information to take your department to the next level.
· Meet University circles and Corporate visionaries to get inspired
· Enlarge your knowledge and find explanations for problems
· Knowledge, Benchmarking and Make contacts offered at one place
· Forge connections and for global networking
· Highly planned and organized scientific programs
· Best Oral and Poster presentation ($699/ $399 resp.)
· The goals of this conference aims at sharing new ideas and new technologies amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Biofuels, Bioenergy, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Physics to share their recent innovations and applications in various fields and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event. Biofuels and Bioenergy involves the tracks like Biomass, Biogas, Bioenergy, Biorefineries, Bioethanol, Biodiesel, Aviation biofuels, Algae biofuels and Bioeconomy. Biofuels 2019 is a stage to accumulate visionaries through the examination talks and presentations and set forward numerous interesting techniques of creation and scale up of renewable Energy and making the congress a flawless stage to share capability.
· The Conference will also have a space for companies and/or institutions to present their services, products, innovations and research results.
Biofuels 2019 is a platform to meet insightful leaders through the research talks and presentations and encourage many novel approaches of production and scale up of renewable energy. It adds a forum for all stakeholders in the bioenergy sector, original research, featuring review articles, research and development spotlights, news, commentaries, interviews with key opinion leaders and much more, with a prospect to building an international community of bioenergy communication.
The recognition of biofuels has prevailed since the invention of the motor vehicle. With the discovery of immense petroleum deposits, gasoline and diesel was accessible reasonably, thereby confiding biofuels to the background. Nonetheless, the recent surge in oil prices, added with mounting worries related to global warming linked with carbon dioxide (CO2), emissions have culminated in the re-emergence of biofuels as feasible alternatives. Biofuel is manufactured using a wide range of resources. This resource has grown preferably in recent years, aiding to shape a dexterous industry that is steadily searching for new technologies and feedstock.
In fact, industry demand for reasonable, candid sources of fats and oils is bracing promising research on advanced feedstock such as Algae and Camelina. With more than a decade of commercial-scale production, the industry takes pride in its meticulous approach to improvement and strong target on sustainability.
Production has increased from around 25 million gallons in the early 2000s to about 1.7 billion gallons advanced biofuel in 2014. With projected feedstock availability, the industry has settled a goal of manufacturing about 10 percent of the diesel transportation market by 2022. The industry’s economic impact is hovered to thrive significantly with pursued production increases. The industry backs jobs in diverse sectors, from manufacturing to transportation, agriculture and service.
The biofuels industry is receiving much attention in recent years, as they help to minimize carbon emissions, qualify for carbon credits, reduce dependence over fossil fuels, and utilize feedstock, which is renewable in nature. The governments of at least 24 countries have issued biofuel blending mandates, development plans, policies, and regulations for promotion and use of biofuels.
· All the Stake Holders (both Academia & Industry) of the Sector
· Researchers & Innovators
· Experts Looking for Collaborative Work
· Product Developers
· Solution Providers
· Sales & Marketing Professionals
· Associations, Societies, & Professional Bodies
· Funding Agencies & Fund Raisers
· Management Bodies
· Decision Makers
Biofuels and Bioenergy-Societies and Associations:
USA: American Biofuels Council (ABC) | American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) | American Ecological Engineering Society | American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers | Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) | Biomass Energy Research Association (BERA) | Biomass Energy Resource Center (BERC) | The Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) | Canadian Renewable Fuels Association (CRFA) | Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Information Center (EERE) | Great Lakes Regional Biomass Energy Program | Institute of Biological Engineering | The International Biochar Initiative (IBI) | National Biodiesel Board | New York State Biomass Energy Alliance | Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI) | Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) | Vermont Biofuels Association
Europe: The European Biomass Association | European Biomass Industry Association | European Algae Biomass Association | European Biogas Association | Renewable Fuels Association | AEBIOM European Bioenergy Association | World Bioenergy Association | The Bioenergy Association of Finland | European Biodiesel Board | European Waste-to-Advanced Biofuels Association | Renewable Energy Associations | European Renewable Ethanol | European Pellet Council | International Council on Clean Transportation | The Bioenergy Association of Finland
Track 1: Advanced Biofuels
Track 2: Bioenergy
Track 3: Biomass
Track 4: Biodiesel
Track 5: Biogas
Track 6: Renewable Energy
Track 7: Food vs Fuels Debate
Track 8: Production of Biofuels
Track 9: Environmental Impacts of Biofuels
Track 11: Biorefineries
Track 12: Bioalcohols and Bioethanols
Track 13: Algae Biofuels
Track 14: Nanotechnology in Biofuels
Track 15: Green Energy and Economy
Track 16: Advances
in Renewable Chemicals