Best Oral/ Poster
awards are to encourage students and recent graduates to present their
original research which will be later published in the International
Journals. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions
during the conference. Frontiers Meetings aims at setting a platform
for all the budding scientists and
researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and
aspects related to the theme of the conference i.e. “Accelerating Advancement in the Fields of Biofuels & Bioenergy”.
1. The judgment will be done by Sessions Chair.
2. When the competition is being conducted, each participant should be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all the questions from the judges.
3. Judges will even evaluate the student's enthusiasm towards their study, interest, and knowledge in the area of their research.
4. The judge’s decision will be final and no clarification will be given.
5. The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference. The decision of the winner will be withdrawn if the winner/winners is/are not present at the time of the announcement.